¶ 2005-03-25 04:59:00 +0000
- Stop talking about what software actually powers your weblog in your weblog.
Itʼs going to change tomorrow, and that post will mean nothing. Stop
announcing changes or your posterity will get confused.
- Backup your weblog. If your application isnʼt able to create backups,
or you donʼt know how, find another application.
- Test new software before you put it in a visible part of your website.
- Iʼll actually never live by this one. Putting untested code at
the root of my site is how I get my kicks.
- Backup your weblog. If you are changing applications, make sure you can
import your old entries into your new application (whew!).
- Make lists. Make lots of lists.