Where It All Began
by William Jackson on 2004-05-21
- What is the name of the place where you were born?
Midwest City Memorial Hospital
- What is the full name on your birth certificate?
William Andrew Jackson
- How many children preceded you in your family, and what are their names?
I came after Heather, Lorraine, David, Sarah and Eric.
- How old were you when you moved for the first time?
Probably two or three years old. Iʼm not sure.
- Tell a funny story about your first year in school.
I tell this at my own peril!!! I was taught to raise my hand and wait for the teacher to call on me if I needed to say something. One day in kindergarten, I needed to say something, so I raised my hand and waited and waited and waited for the teacher to allow me to speak. When she finally did ask what I wanted to say, I told her, “I wanted to say that I needed to go to the bathroom, but now itʼs too late.”