Changing the Past
¶ 2004-05-28 10:46:52 +0000
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
The only thing I can remember from my childhood is my brother, and our good friendship.
- If you could be reincarnated as anything besides human, who would you want to be?
I always wanted to fly, so some kind of bird is an obvious choice. I also thought that a turtle reflected my personality the best. Heʼs deliberate and thoughtful and patient. Iʼd like to be more like him.
- If you had to start your life all over, what are three things you would change?
This is a tough question, and I might have to cop out and say that I would never change anything. But in the interest of The Friday Five, the three changes I would make are:
- I would spend more time practicing the piano while I was young. I wish now more than anything that I had taken the time when I had it!
- I would say, “I love you,” to my parents and siblings more often.
- I would listen more.
- If you had to forget everything in your life, except one thing, what would it be?
I would never forget that God lives!
- Do you have a lucky charm?
As people have flown into and out of my life, I have had many different “lucky charms”. They are usually connected with people. A dollar coin from my grandparents, a bracelet from a good friend, and even a ballpoint pen from a British bank have been “lucky” to me.