¶ 2004-06-04 04:25:00 +0000
- If the world were to suddenly end right now, what do you wish you would have done?
I wish I would have seen it coming.
- How many times do you hit the snooze button before getting out of bed?
Goose egg. Why waste life?
- What cartoon do you enjoy watching from the present (or the past)?
The only cartoons I see anymore are The Simpsons and King of the Hill.
- If you could go to any time and/or place in history, where/when would it be?
Oh, I get it. I would go back to meet the man who invented essay questions and shoot him. Seriously, though, I would go to Fayette, New York, 6 April 1830, to witness the organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. As far as living goes, I just couldnʼt do without a computer. And the Internet. And lights. So anywhere/when with those items, and Iʼm good. I would also have to take all my friends along with me.
- If your life were a movie, what would it be rated and why?
My life would be rated PG most of the time, and PG-13 occasionally. The rating would be different if you included the shower scenes.